Thursday, May 27, 2010

Looking for OLEDs

It’s been another exciting day at SID but I’m disappointed by the lack of OLED panels on the floor. After Samsung’s inspiring keynote session on OLEDs, I was looking forward to seeing two OLED panels in every booth and new recipes in every clean room. LG is displaying its 15-in. OLED and I did stumble on a 7-in. CMO AMOLED panel that is being discontinued. Rumor is both yields and demands were low.

On a more positive note, I had an interesting conversation with Janice Mahon of Universal Display and Florent Aubert of Novaled. I look forward to sharing their positive, but slightly contrasting views of where the OLED market is going. – Michael Moyer, Director of Engineering for I.E.E. in Van Nuys California.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    Very nice information.

    Puredisplays offers a wide range of store fixture cable display sets at affordable price with fast and efficient services. This range of cable displays provides a smart solution to any display requirements.

    ReplyDelete